Monday, February 01, 2021

TOWN MAYOR'S BIG VIRTUAL BRIGG QUIZ COMING UP


Town Mayor Coun Sharon Riggall is to hold a Big Virtual Brigg Quiz.
She says: "As with many things over the past year, my fundraising events for my chosen charity, Brigg & District Breast Cancer Care Group, have had to be cancelled. So I have decided to "go virtual" on Zoom and am inviting you to take part in my BIG VIRTUAL BRIGG QUIZ.
"So dust off those thinking caps and join me on Friday 5th March, for a 8pm start. Prize for the winning team."
To take part, please contact the Town Clerk by email - enquiries@briggmarkettown.co.uk - who will get in touch with details of how to take part. 

 

PICTURED: The Town Mayor announcing the winners of a previous best-kept garden competition held in the Angel and wearing her chain of office.

No comments: