Sunday, October 27, 2019

SIGN UP IN BRIGG TO ENTER THE 100TH MUSIC & DRAMA FESTIVAL


Brigg will be celebrating the 100th North Lincolnshire Music and Drama Festival, which will be held from March 23 to April 2 next year.
Our town has been central to this major event since it began, with thousands of people taking part over the decades.
Entries for the 2020 event can be submitted at a signing session coming up on Saturday, November 9 at Brigg Library, in the Angel building off the Market Place, between 10am and 1pm.
North Lincolnshire Libraries will be holding a drop-in session to accept entries.
If you can't make that date, please note that the closing date for the next festival is Monday, November 25, 2019.
Past performers are also needed to contribute to the Nostalgia Evening and Festival Memory Board; drop into Brigg Library to find out more.
The first festival was held in 1900 but there were some gap years during the world wars and in the 1950s, so the one held in 2020 will be the 100th.
For more information about the festival, visit the website www.northlincolnshirebriggfestival.co.uk

You can download the 2020 festival syllabus and other useful files through this link...

1 comment:

Amanda Bella said...

I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you