Sunday, October 27, 2019

BRIGG HOUSEHOLDS: DON'T BE CAUGHT OUT BY THESE BIN COLLECTION CHANGES


North Lincolnshire Council is on the ball and has already decided the alterations to be made to bin collection dates in Brigg for Christmas 2019.
This is the peak time of year for households deluged with festive food leftovers, present wrappings, cans and bottles.
There are some important alterations, so please take note if you are a Brigg household that normally receives TUESDAY collections.
On MONDAY, December 23 the council will be collecting your burgundy bin only (cardboard, plastic, etc).
On MONDAY, December 30 the crews will empty your main general waste bin, green cans/glass bottle recycling box, your blue box filled with newspapers, and textiles bag (if you have one).
So both collection days have been brought forward one day.
In the new year, there will be a burgundy bin only collection on Tuesday, January 7, to be followed by full emptying on Tuesday, January 14 of green bin, green and blue recycling boxes and textile bag. 
The council has already produced a very handy leaflet outlining all collection dates from mid-October 2019 for the next 12 months and other information relating to what can and cannot be recycled.
Brigg Blog will issue a reminder about these Christmas changes nearer the time.
Hopefully, word will get round and no Brigg households will be caught out and miss out on a collection.
Christmas Day this year is on a Wednesday.

1 comment:

Amanda Bella said...

I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you