Sunday, January 13, 2019

TONIC AWAY WIN FOR BRIGG FOOTBALLERS BUT BARNETBY LOSE TO LEAGUE LEADERS


Scunthorpe Football League action from the game between Barnetby United (black and white shirts) and Limestone Rangers on January 12, 2019 - see Nigel Fisher's Brigg Blog

Briggensians secured a fine 2-0 win at The Butchers Arms in the EC Surfacing Ltd Scunthorpe & District Football League first division yesterday (Saturday, January 12).
Goals from Sol Hari and Joe Taylor did the trick for the Brigg team.
This was only the second league win of the season for Briggensians who are playing their first season in the top flight.  They remain second-from-bottom in the standings.
Mid-table Barnetby United lost 2-0 at home to leaders Limestone Rangers at the Silver Street ground.
In division two, unbeaten leaders Barnetby United Reserves won 3-1 on their visit to bottom-placed Santon, John Goodman helping himself to a hat-trick for the Railwaymen.






BARNETBY UNITED v LIMESTONE RANGERS - REPORT AND ACTION PICTURES FROM LEE FIELDEN

With everyone facing each other three times in a season now, it was Limestone’s second to visit Barnetby this season and for the second time they came away with an identical result as they did in late November, winning 2-0.
It was the Rangers who started much the brighter and they dominated the opening period with Barnetby offering little threat to their goal.
Limestone took the lead on the half-hour when two free header in the United box allowed Nathan Plumtree to open the scoring.
A reshuffle by Barnetby saw them taking some footing in the game but they never seriously threaten the Limestone goal.
The second half mirrored much the first, clear cut chances being at a premium, especially for Barnetby and it was Limestone who settled the issue with 10 minutes to go when Lewis Graham put them 2-0 up.
The game finished in unsavoury circumstances when Barnetby were reduced to 10 men following a rash challenge and the following melee cast a dark shadow over what was a hard-fought game.
These action pictures from the Silver Street ground feature Barnetby in the black and white strip.











2 comments:

walden Ann said...

I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluys and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348055431163

robetharmonton said...

, I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486