Sunday, January 27, 2019

BRIGG TOWN TO HOST FINAL BETWEEN BRIGGENSIANS AND BARNETBY RESERVES

 Football action from the sem-final between Barnetby United and Epworth Town Colts Blues  on Saturday, January 26, 2019 - see Nigel Fisher's Brigg Blog

A football cup final coming up at Brigg Town Football Club's Hawthorns ground will involve two local sides and should attract a good attendance.
Briggensians will meet Barnetby United Reserves in the Johnsons Transport Ironstone Cup final, organised by the EC Surfacing Ltd Scunthorpe & District Football League.
Date and kick-off time to be confirmed.
Yesterday (Saturday, January 26) saw the semi-finals concluded.
Briggensians won 4-0 at home to Limestone Rangers Reserves - the goals coming from Sol Hari, Phil Cole, Matthew Davies and Ben Lingard.
Lee Fielden has kindly supplied a report and pictures from the other semi-final between Barnetby United and Epworth Town Colts Blues...

Barnetby give Epworth Colts the Blues!
Late 2nd half strikes from Josh Goodman and Jaroslav Judiny saw Marcus Davies’s Reserves reach their 2nd final of the season in what was a battle of the top 2 in the 2nd division.
Both sides came into the game sporting outstanding league records - both unbeaten - but something had to give.
A close-fought game was decided in the last half-an-hour when a sublime Goodman finish was backed up by a thumping Judiny strike following a keeping error.
Tough-looking games face our local sides in the EC Surfacing Ltd Scunthorpe & District Football League first division this coming Saturday.
In division one, Briggensians entertain second-placed Scotter United, while Barnetby United visit leaders College Wanderers.
In division two, Barnetby United Reserves will host four-placed New Holland Villa at Silver Street (2pm).

Brigg Town FC's Hawthorns ground will be the venue on Wednesday evening (January 30) when Barnetby United play Scotter United in the Hett Cup, which raises money for worthy causes.






3 comments:

walden Ann said...

I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluys and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348055431163

lara clear said...

I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution.
My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Aluya a spell caster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after some days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family.
You can as well contact Dr.  Aluya  , a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or directly on Whats App: +2348055431163 

robetharmonton said...

, I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486