Sunday, January 13, 2019

TITLE-CHASING BRIGG TOWN FOOTBALLERS HELD TO A DRAW


Championship-chasing Brigg Town Football Club were held to a 0-0 draw on their visit to fourth-from-bottom Immingham Town yesterday (Saturday, January 12).
This was only the third league game of the 2018/19 season the Zebras have failed to win.
With leaders Gainsborough Trinity Reserves managing a 1-0 victory, Brigg are now eight points behind them but have three games in hand.

Brigg currently top the Lincs League home attendance table with an average of 110 fans watching games at The Hawthorns.

1 comment:

walden Ann said...

I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluys and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348055431163