Saturday, January 05, 2019

BURNS NIGHT TO BE CELEBRATED IN BRIGG & WRAWBY

The Angel Suite licensed bar in Brigg town centre - see Nigel Fisher's Brigg Blog January 2019

Local charity supporter and fundraiser, Chris Darlington, has asked us to mention a Brigg Rotary Club event for which tickets are now on sale.
The club, which helps a number of worthy causes, will be holding its annual Burns Night charity celebration in the Angel Suite on Friday, January 25 (7pm for 7.30pm start).
Tickets cost £26, including a three-course dinner and entertainment.
The dress code is kilt or black tie, and a licensed bar will be operating.
Get your tickets from Grandad's Shed, on Wrawby Street, or through local Rotarians.
The contact number, if you want to find out more, is 07519 330432.
Another Burns Night event is to be held at the Jolly Miller pub/restaurant in Wrawby on Friday, January 25 from 7pm.
Guests will be able to enjoy hot haggis and a wee dram for £25 a head.
Call 01652 655658 to find out more and book places.
Just a reminder that the town centre's Angel Suite community venue - formerly the Angel Hotel ballroom - is available for hire to groups, families and businesses.
It is operated by Brigg Town Council. To find out more, email angelsuite@briggmarkettown.co.uk

Pictured above: The Angel Suite Lounge bar.

3 comments:

Lizzy John said...

i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr AKHANENE helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because another lady has used a black magic on him. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr AKHANENE then contacted him for help to get my love and my life back, he helped me cast a powerful love spell and to my greatest surprise after 24 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr AKHANENE Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr.AKANENE through his email address: DrAkhanenespellhome@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on +2348168714427

robetharmonton said...

, I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

Unknown said...

I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr agaba, his herbal clinic address; Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com