Friday, January 18, 2019

ALDI REVEALS OPENING DATE FOR NEW BRIGG STORE AND HOW MANY JOBS IT WILL CREATE


Aldi - having gained planning permission on Wednesday afternoon this week to allow the building of its new Brigg store to proceed - wasted not time in announcing when the Bridge Street emporium will open and how many jobs it will create.
Responding to questions from Brigg Blog, an Aldi spokesperson said: “We plan to start work on the new store in Brigg this Summer and expect to open our doors in Spring 2020. 
"The new store will create up to 30 full and part-time local jobs. Anyone who wants to apply for a job at the store can find out more about the roles available at www.aldirecruitment.co.uk
The new store will be slightly larger than the  company originally intended. Access will be off the busy A18.
PICTURED ABOVE: An impression of how the new Aldi store in Brigg will look. BELOW: Part of the site off Bridge Street - directly opposite the Island Carr Industrial Estate entry road.

 

3 comments:

Wendy said...


Get your ex lover back urgently Dr Noble email: templeofjoyandprosperity1@gmail.com
call him on or whatsapp +2348145643630 immediately

Hello, i am Jaycee Wendy from TX, USA. Life without my husband was a real
mess for me and my children I am so happy to get my Ex back through the
help of Dr Noble the spell caster . My greatest surprise was that 48 hours
after the Doctor prepared the spell for me, my husband who has abandoned me
for 4 years suddenly called me unexpectedly and am so happy that we have
come to become one again through the help of Dr Noble and am so happy to be
with my husband once again. Dr Noble is a very wonderful spell caster, you
can contact him if you need his assistant because i know he can also help
you. contact him through his email: templeofjoyandprosperity1@gmail.com
call him on or whatsapp +2348145643630 immediately

dr said...

This was even faster than I could dream of, Dr Idemili (dridemilishrinetemple@gmail.com) Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I see my future clearly. I am forever grateful for your help for re-uniting me with my old love.
Contact him via dridemilishrinetemple@gmail.com
Whatsapp Number +2349075731997

robetharmonton said...

, I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486