Sunday, January 06, 2019

BRIGG WORKSHOP TO EXPLORE THE RIVER ANCHOLME

A scenic view of the River Ancholme - Old and New - in Brigg. Picture by Neil Stapleton used on Nigel Fisher's Brigg Blog in January 2019

There's something interesting coming up in Brigg for those who like art and local scenery.
People are welcome to join acclaimed artist Jake Attree over two days in exploring the River Ancholme through drawing and painting.
The Steel Rooms Gallery - on the corner of Springs Parade and the Market Place - says they will be able to enjoy Jake's down-to-earth and generous approach in sharing his knowledge and skills.
The two-day workshop will take place on Friday and Saturday, February 8 and 9, from 10am to 4pm. The cost is £70.
To book, call 01652 657256 or drop in at The Steel Rooms Shop.
Find out more through this link...
Pictured: A scenic view of the River Ancholme - Old and New - in Brigg. Picture by Neil Stapleton.

1 comment:

Lizzy John said...

i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr AKHANENE helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because another lady has used a black magic on him. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr AKHANENE then contacted him for help to get my love and my life back, he helped me cast a powerful love spell and to my greatest surprise after 24 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr AKHANENE Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr.AKANENE through his email address: DrAkhanenespellhome@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on +2348168714427