Friday, January 04, 2019

RECALLING JANUARY SNOW IN BRIGG


Snow scene in Brigg on January 19, 2015 - see Nigel Fisher's Brigg Blog

With temperatures falling and the possibility of some snow falling in the Brigg area next week, we thought we'd explore our archives to recall some January bad weather pictures from the past.
A popular seasonal song makes reference to when the weather outside is frightful, and Ken Harrison, of Brigg Matters Magazine, kindly shared these snowy scenes with us on January 19, 2015, having been out and about early one morning.
Ken told us four years ago: "Many Brigg folk were surprised to wake up on Monday morning to a good sprinkling of snow that had fallen overnight.
"These snaps were taken at about 5.30am in Bridge Street and the photographer was not the only early bird.
"From the look of the  number of tyre marks, it seems that some Brigg night owls had already been active for many hours before dawn. Over the brow of County Bridge, the cab of a North Lincolnshire Council  gritter can just be seen."
Last year (2018) saw heavy snow in late February and early March, national news media soon dubbing it The Beast From The East.  Click here for a reminder of what it was like in Brigg...


Snow on Bridge Street, Brigg, January 19, 2015 - see Nigel Fisher's Brigg Blog
 

2 comments:

Lizzy John said...

i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr AKHANENE helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because another lady has used a black magic on him. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr AKHANENE then contacted him for help to get my love and my life back, he helped me cast a powerful love spell and to my greatest surprise after 24 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr AKHANENE Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr.AKANENE through his email address: DrAkhanenespellhome@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on +2348168714427

Dady bethel said...

OLÁ A TODOS
Dr. afrid realmente é tão maravilhoso para mim que sempre testemunharei sua grandeza na minha vida, que poderia acreditar que o dr Afrid ervas medicinais me curou do meu vírus do herpes que eu estava tendo nos últimos 4 anos, me deparei com drafridherbalhome11 @ gmail. com em uma página de como tratar o vírus do herpes e vi muitos testemunhos de como o Dr. Afrid os ajudou em vários problemas e situações, e seus números de celular também estavam em cada testemunho +2349056393547
para contatá-lo, porque eu precisava de ajuda para me livrar do meu vírus do herpes, escrevi para ele no app e contei o que estava passando! Caros amigos, todos os dr. lembre-se saúde é riqueza, ele me enviou um remédio herbal para a cura do meu vírus do herpes, fiquei muito feliz porque, depois de beber as ervas conforme as instruções dele, fui ao hospital para fazer um check-up para minha surpresa, meu resultado para o herpes saiu negativo Eu recomendo drafridherbalhome11@gmail.com para quem precisar de sua ajuda, você também pode
... Obrigado Dr ...