Tuesday, January 22, 2019

BRIGG TOWN CRICKETERS TO RECEIVE FIVE AWARDS FROM FORMER ENGLAND CAPTAIN

Brigg Town Cricket Club players prior to the start of the 2018 season in which they won the Lincolnshire League division four championship - see Nigel Fisher's Brigg Blog, January 2019

Brigg Town Cricket Club is to receive FIVE awards presented to them by a former Test cricketer and England captain.
Local players will get to meet international all-rounder Chris Cowdrey, who played for his country 11 times and also for Kent and Glamorgan in the County Championship.
His father Colin (later Lord Cowdrey) was one of England's top post-war batsmen, and he and Chris both captained England
Chris will be the guest speaker at the Lincolnshire County Cricket League's showpiece dinner on Friday, March 29 at Hemswell Court, near Caenby Corner.
Among the trophies he will be presenting on the night will be the following to Brigg for performances during a memorable and very successful 2018 season:
Division four championship trophy, to the club; divisional award for the top batsman, Matthew Bell; leading bowler, Tom Brock; best wicketkeeper, Mark Dawson; scorer of the season, David Baggott.
In addition, Hibaldstow's Chris Nash will be rewarded as leading wicketkeeper in division two. Chris will be the first recipient of the new Bryan Simpson Trophy, presented in memory of the former Broughton club wicketkeeper and official who later became a leading league cricket administrator, including a lengthy spell as Lincolnshire League treasurer.
Broughton 2nds' Paul Clark will be presented with the trophy for being division three's top bowler.
Brigg Town Cricket Club and players have won many Lincolnshire League awards since the club first joined the competition back in 1976. But Brigg Blog can't recall another season in which five trophies have been won.
Chris Cowdrey is a renowned after dinner speaker, and anyone wishing to attend this function is being urged to make early ticket applications to avoid possible disappointment.
It's destined to be a sell-out success, with a good contingent in attendance from the Brigg, Broughton and Hibaldstow clubs.
Brigg Blog will be attending - camera in hand!

5 comments:

Wendy said...


Get your ex lover back urgently Dr Noble email: templeofjoyandprosperity1@gmail.com
call him on or whatsapp +2348145643630 immediately

Hello, i am Jaycee Wendy from TX, USA. Life without my husband was a real
mess for me and my children I am so happy to get my Ex back through the
help of Dr Noble the spell caster . My greatest surprise was that 48 hours
after the Doctor prepared the spell for me, my husband who has abandoned me
for 4 years suddenly called me unexpectedly and am so happy that we have
come to become one again through the help of Dr Noble and am so happy to be
with my husband once again. Dr Noble is a very wonderful spell caster, you
can contact him if you need his assistant because i know he can also help
you. contact him through his email: templeofjoyandprosperity1@gmail.com
call him on or whatsapp +2348145643630 immediately

jolden joy said...

When I found Dr. DODO I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 6 years with no explanation. I contact Dr.DODO through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. DODO helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. DODO to anyone in need of help. Email: Drdodotemple@ gmail com, Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348147766277

Lizzy John said...

i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr AKHANENE helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because another lady has used a black magic on him. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr AKHANENE then contacted him for help to get my love and my life back, he helped me cast a powerful love spell and to my greatest surprise after 24 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr AKHANENE Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr.AKANENE through his email address: DrAkhanenespellhome@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on +2348168714427

robetharmonton said...

, I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

blogger said...

All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. After contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara




























































All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. After contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara