Friday, January 11, 2019

NEW JOBS EXPECTED IN BRIGG AFTER EXPANSION APPROVED

Abbey Village care home in Brigg viewed from the A18  - see Nigel Fisher's Brigg Blog

A Brigg care home has been given the go ahead to expand by adding extra accommodation. And the scheme is expected to mean the creation of 10 new jobs.
Abbey Village, located near the Monument where Wrawby Street meets Wrawby Road, has been granted planning approval to add nine sheltered accommodation units and warden's flat, add an extension to the front of building to provide nine additional bedrooms and provide a turning area. That adds up to 19 new rooms.
North Lincolnshire Council approved the application, which should mean the number of full-time jobs at Abbey Village will eventually rise from 39 to 49.
A council assessment of the application said: "Given the single-storey scale of the proposed  development the proposals are  not considered to result in loss of residential amenity to either neighbouring land uses or to the existing dwellings located on the site."
Meanwhile, Quinton and Kaines, of Enterprise Court on Brigg's Ancholme Business Park, have been granted permission to install an electrical substation and building

3 comments:

ALFONSO VAZQUEZ said...

Hi viewers online, I'm Alfonso Vázquez from Mexico. I'm here to share my testimony about how i was helped to get my wife back. I was a cheat and my wife caught me several times. I tried fixing myself and each time i ended up cheating over and over again. I guess i didn't realise what she meant to me until she had left me alone. I began to find a way to get her back but nothing seems to work out perfectly till i came across an article about Lord Zakuza who helped a lot of people globally to get their relationships back. I made contact with him on his WhatsApp number via +1 740-573-9483 and he assured me that my wife will come back to me within 48 hours with his powerful magics and i paid 410 Euros for the materials needed for the work. Surprisingly, my wife came back home after 2 days saying that she still loves me and i swore never to cheat on her anymore. All thanks to Lord Zakuza. Email him via ( lordzakuza7@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp number via +1 740-573-9483.

robetharmonton said...

, I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

Natasha Wilson said...

My name is Natasha Wilson. I am here to make a review about how Dr Patrick helped me in fixing my marriage and also to those out there seeking for help and advice on how to save your broken marriage or relationship, few months ago I was having issues with my husband I noticed he has been having an affair with another young lady in his place of work I confronted him but he got angry and say to my face that it’s true, as if that was not enough he went ahead by telling me he doesn’t love me anymore that he wanted a divorce I was to devastated and confused, I pleaded with him that I don’t want a divorce but he insisted, before then I had heard about Dr Patrick while browsing on the internet how he use to help people with broken marriages and relationships, I gave it a thought and I decided to contact him, he promise to put a smile on my face again, I followed his instructions and after 3days I was so surprised to see my husband kneeling before me and apologizing for what he had said about the divorce, this is something I never expected, I thank Dr Patrick for what he has done for me, now am living happily with my husband and he has stopped seeing the other woman. Please if you are having issues like this I advise you to contact Dr Patrick he can help you as well. You can contact him on his Email drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com or on his whatsapp number +1 662 493 2087 this is his website https://drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.com/my-site/contact