1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. To Receive Apologies and Reasons for Absence
3. To Consider the suspension of the Meeting for the Purpose of Prayer.
4. a) To Record any Declarations of Interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the Agenda Item and the type of interest being declared.
b) To note any dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the Agenda Items listed below.
5. Police Matters
6. To receive any correspondence (for information only).
7. To receive the update on any outstanding issues from the Clerk.
8. Public Question Time.
9. To Receive any Questions from Members.
10. To Receive a report from the North Lincolnshire Ward Councillors.
11. a) TO RECEIVE AND APPROVE THE MINUTES, AS CIRCULATED,
OF THE FOLLOWING COMMITTEES.
i) Full Council Monday 26th September 2016.
ii) Planning & Environment Monday 26th September 2016.
12. TO RECEIVE REPORTS FROM MEMBERS DELEGATED TO SERVE ON OUTSIDE BODIES.
13. TO CONFIRM THAT THE PAYMENT OF THE STAGE HIRE FOR THE LIGHTS SWITCH ON IS TO BE MADE FROM THE MAJOR EVENT BUDGET, AS IT WAS IN 2015. (THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT FOR 2016 IS £1750 + VAT).
14. ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
a) To Receive the following Financial Reports and Approve the Accounts for Payment: As at 30th September 2016 for Full Council and the Angel Suite
b) To Undertake a Second Quarter Review Of the Accounts (Angel and Full Council) .
To Receive A Report On Any Outstanding Issues From The Clerk:
a) Redcombe Lane site:
i) To Receive and Consider the site visit report and any observations from the Allotment Representative, and consider any questions from tenants.
b) Grammar School Road
i) To Receive and Consider the site visit report and any observations from the
Allotment Representative, and consider any questions from tenants.
ii) To receive a report from the Clerk regarding tenancies relinquished or terminated.
16. ANGEL SUITE:
a) To receive a report from the Clerk regarding any issues approved under delegated powers.
17. TO RECEIVE A VERBAL REPORT FROM THE CLERK IN RESPECT OF A PROPOSED COMMUNITY GOVERNANCE REVIEW BEING UNDERTAKEN BY NORTH
18. TO APPROVE THE ‘SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT’ / CONTRACT RELATING TO THE WINTER HANGING BASKET MAINTENANCE, FOR THE PERIOD FROM LATE OCTBER 2016 UNTIL END OF MARCH 2017.
19. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE CLERK REGARDING THE 2016 REMEMBRANCE PARADE AND ISSUES RESULTING FROM THE WITHDRAWAL OF POLICE SUPPORT.
20. TO CONSIDER A SUGGESTION FROM CLLR. MISS J. KITCHING THAT A CATEGORY BE ADDED TO THE BEST KEPT GARDEN COMPETITION FOR ‘FORMER WINNERS’ AND TO DEFINE THE TERMS OF INCLUSION.
21. TO RECEIVE A VERBAL UPDATE FROM THE CHAIR OF THE NEIGHBOURHOOD