Saturday, January 19, 2019
BRIGG SHOP FRONT PLAN TO BE CONSIDERED BY PLANNING COUNCILLORS
Brigg councillors will be considering an application seeking permission to create a new shop on the ground floor of town centre premises in a prominent location.
Brigg Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee will meet in the Angel Suite on Monday, January 21, from 6.45pm, in a session open to interested members of the public.
On the agenda is an application to replace the shop front & entrance to flats and advertisement consent to display a front fascia signage at Riverside Mews Residential Home, 34 Market Place (see picture above), near the County Bridge.
Read more about the application here...
Brigg Town Council is consulted on local applications and may comment, if it wishes, but final decisions are made by North Lincolnshire Council, as the local planning authority.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. To Receive apologies and approve reasons for absence.
2. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
3. TO RECEIVE AND APPROVE THE MINUTES, AS CIRCULATED, OF THE COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON 26 November 2018.
4. To Receive any general correspondence.
5. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence
6. To Receive the update on outstanding issues from the Clerk
PA/2018/2246 Planning permission to vary conditions 2 and 10 of planning permission PA/2016/995 to increase the retail floor space of the store and to amend the landscaping scheme at Aldi Stores Ltd, Bridge Street, Brigg, DN20 8NF – considered by NLC Planning Committee on 16 January 2019
7. a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED:
i) Application No: PA/2018/2518. Proposal: Planning permission to replace shop front & entrance to flats and advertisement consent to display front fascia signage at Riverside Mews Residential Home, 34 Market Place, Brigg, DN20 8LD
ii) Application No: PA/2018/2524. Proposal: Planning permission to erect single storey rear extension at 3 Kings Avenue, Brigg, DN20 8DH
b) TO NOTE THE DECISIONS RECEIVED FROM NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL REGARDING PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS
Brigg Blog will be attending Monday night's meeting.