Sunday, January 06, 2019

HOW BRIGG FOLK CAN HELP RAISE FUNDS FOR L.I.V.E.S WITH A NIGHT OUT



Brigg Blog notes that a number of people from the town and surrounding area are interested in attending a music night in aid of local LIVES first responders who get called out to help people when medical emergencies arise.
Tickets are now on sale for the Broughton LIVES charity night, featuring Soul & Motown music, plus a disco.
Young singer Harriet will be topping the bill at Broughton Working Men's Club on Friday, February 8, from 7pm.
Tickets cost £4 and are available from behind the bar at the venue on the High Street. Call 01652 652627.
The club reports an amazing response already to the LIVES charity event, with scores of tickets snapped up. So don't delay if you wish to attend.

1 comment:

Lizzy John said...

i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr AKHANENE helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because another lady has used a black magic on him. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr AKHANENE then contacted him for help to get my love and my life back, he helped me cast a powerful love spell and to my greatest surprise after 24 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr AKHANENE Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr.AKANENE through his email address: DrAkhanenespellhome@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on +2348168714427