Tuesday, January 15, 2019

BRIGG SHOP UNDERGOES A NEW YEAR MAKEOVER


One of the niche shops in Brigg town centre shop has undergone a New Year makeover.
The Rabbit Hole bookshop, in the Market Place, has thanked customers for their positive comments and support.
The shop now has two dedicated areas for new children's and adult books.
The second-hand book area will now be located where the vinyl section used to be and occupy the two first floor rooms, along with the vinyl.
Co-proprietor Nick Webb will have his own music 'den' upstairs which will be expanded with time. It is hoped to have this in place for the January 2019 Farmers' Market.
Nick told Brigg Blog that the shop has received "a great reaction" from the public following the alterations. Our thanks to him for permission to use these pictures.

They illustrate  a new chapter in the story of this small business, originally established in much smaller premises down Market Lane.


 

2 comments:

walden Ann said...

I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluys and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348055431163

robetharmonton said...

, I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486