Saturday, July 11, 2020

ICONIC SPITFIRE TO FLY OVER BRIGG AREA TODAY IN SUPPORT OF THE NHS


Many Brigg people's eyes are set to reach for the skies over the town today to catch a rare glimpse of a surviving Spitfire fighter plane.
It will be making fly-pasts over hospitals in Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and the Midlands in support of NHS staff and their efforts during the Coronavirus emergency.
Weather permitting, the Aircraft Restoration Company's Spitfire will be leaving Humberside Airport, Kirmington, at 5pm today and is due over Scunthorpe General Hospital at 5.05pm. So it will be over the Brigg area between those times, although the exact route has not been disclosed.
Get your binoculars, mobile phone cameras or just your eyes ready at 5pm and scan the skies! And let's not forget the sound of its iconic engine.
Having flown over many hospitals, it will complete the 'sortie' over Grimsby's at 6.03pm before returning to land at Humberside Airport circa 6.10pm.
Local folk lucky enough to see and/or hear the plane tonight are welcome to donate to the NHS Spitfire Project on a Just Giving Page. Link here...
The Spitfire has 'Thank NHS' written in letters on the underside of its wings.
Spitfires operated from Hibaldstow and Kirton Lindsey airfields during the Second World War.
The Aircraft Restoration Company, based at the famous Duxford Airfield in Cambridgeshire, says: "Over the course of the summer we are hoping to cover our blue, photo-reconnaissance Spitfire PL983 'L' in 80,000 names, each one nominated by you! All the money made from the nominations will be donated to NHS Charities Together to support the incredible people within the NHS who have been the nations heroes throughout this pandemic."
Our pictures show a different Spitfire accompanied by a Hurricane over Brigg some years ago (above) and (below) the same planes from the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight which arrived from RAF Coningsby, with the Lancaster bomber, in 2010 for a WW2-themed event organised by Brigg Amateur Social Historians (BASH) at the Servicemen's Club. We photographed them from the top of the old cast iron footbridge (since removed) at Brigg railway station.







2 comments:

Toshia Cook said...

HERPES CURE....THIS IS REAL ! TAKE TIME TO READ

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS WITHIN 14DAYS[with Herbal Traditional medicine]

Hello Everyone out there, I'm Toshia Cook, from Texas USA. I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist called Dr SAYO, who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was at the river side thinking where I could get solution. so a lady walked to me asking me why I was so sad and i opened up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she could help me out, she introduced me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 and gave me his email, so i mailed him. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via: (sayoherbalhealer@gmail .com)

He also have a herbal cure for HIV,
CANCER,
ASTHMA,
IMPOTENCE,
BARENESS/INFERTILITY ...

CURE YOUR SELF FROM THAT ILLNESS TODAY,DON'T SPREAD YOUR INFECTION OR DISEASES TO OTHER PEOPLE.
Contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck  

Unknown said...

Do your husband or boyfriend left you for another woman? how to get him back from another woman no matter why he left You” My name is Tracy Matt from USA. My husband left me for another woman and i wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact, WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 {or} Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,his website:https://unityspells.blogspot.com .