Thursday, June 27, 2019

NEW BRIGG PIZZERIA'S OPENING DATE

 Picture inside the new licensed Yellow Belly Pizza Company Pizzeria in Brigg town centre

Brigg Blog is very pleased to bring you the opening date of the town centre's newest eatery.
The Yellowbelly Pizzeria Company outlet, in the Market Place, is opening from lunch-time today (Thursday, June 27).
A sit-down licensed Pizzeria is a very welcome addition to what Brigg offers.
This being market day, with plenty of people visiting the town centre, we expect considerable interest.
As the premises have been taking shape over recent months, many folk on social media have been asking about the opening date.
Now you have it - courtesy of the locally-based proprietor George Kendall, pictured above in the food preparation area.
Brigg Blog visited the impressive premises yesterday to confirm the big day when the first meals will be served.




Picture of the  frontage of the Yellow Belly Pizza Company Pizzeria in Brigg town centre - opened June 2019

A successful licensing application was made to North Lincolnshire Council, so there's more to enjoy than food.
A glass of wine (Italian Prosecco) will go down well with any meal chosen from the menu. Coffee is also being served.
There's an eating area for customers, with tables and chairs, located at the front of the premises.
The Yellowbelly Pizzeria is located at 28A Market Place, which adjoins the brick archway beside the former HSBC bank.
Previous occupants of 28A have included an antiques business and Sandwich Heaven.
Many of us will be pleased to see a previously empty outlet within the town centre put to good use following tasteful refurbishment.
We took these pictures yesterday, Wednesday, when the final touches were being added.
The eatery has opened in good time for Brigg Bike Night on Friday, July 5, when there will be heavy demand for food with 1,000 to 1,500 folk expected, depending on the weather.
Read more here...
And again here...

 


Pictures showing the location of the new Yellowbelly Pizzeria in Brigg Market Place


1 comment:

vivian hulett said...

I will forever be indebted to the great Dr Ojogun for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Tebe now, his email is ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2348154637647