Sunday, June 09, 2019

BRIGG PEOPLE & FIRMS TO ENJOY MILESTONE LINCOLNSHIRE SHOW 2019


Many people from Brigg and district will be attending the Lincolnshire Show 2019 later this month.
Local firms will also be exhibiting on stands at the two-day showpiece event.
The show will be held on Wednesday and Thursday, June 19 and 20 at the showground just north of Lincoln, off the A15. It will be well signposted.
The event celebrates all that's great about the historic county with entertainment, delicious local food and drink, family fun, shopping, live music, horticulture and agriculture.
Among other attractions will be:

  • New and local exhibitors
  • Spectacular displays
  • A replica WWI tank featured in the documentary Guy Martin's Tank
  • A parade of machinery to celebrate 150 years of the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society which organises the show
  • RAF Falcons skydiving into the Main Ring
  • Martin Lewis, TV's The Money Saving Expert, there to answer financial questions
Advanced tickets are now on sale at https://lincolnshireshow.co.uk/tickets
There's also an option to pay on the day. Car parking is available at the showground.
Advanced tickets: Adult £21, Young Person (aged 17-22) £17, Child £6, Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) £44. Under 5s go free.
On-the-gate tickets: Adult: £25, Child £8, Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) £52. Under 5s go free. Young person tickets are NOT available on the gate.

1 comment:

vivian hulett said...

I will forever be indebted to the great Dr Ojogun for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Tebe now, his email is ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2348154637647