Tuesday, June 18, 2019

15 APPRENTICESHIPS ON OFFER AT COMPANY ON BRIGG ROAD, SCUNTHORPE


The Lebus Upholstery factory near Brigg Road, Scunthorpe - picture by Lebus


Young people living in the Brigg area may well be interested in the creation of 15 apprenticeships at a company in Scunthorpe.
The firm in question is located on the Queensway Industrial Estate, off Brigg Road, Scunthorpe, close to the No 4 and X4 bus routes from Brigg and Broughton.

FROM CHRIS O'ROURKE, NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL

Scunthorpe-based Lebus Upholstery are offering 15 new apprenticeship places for young people in North Lincolnshire, with a guaranteed job offer available after training.
One of the largest furniture manufacturers in the UK, Lebus currently employs nearly 500 people at their site off Brigg Road in the town.
The fifteen new apprenticeship places are open to 16 to 20 year olds, and the new recruits will start at the firm in September 2019.
Apprentices will work towards their Intermediate Apprenticeship level 2 in modern upholstery and are each guaranteed a position within the company, once they’ve finished their apprenticeship.
Those who might be interested in an apprenticeship are invited to an open day at Lebus Upholstery on Saturday 22 June 2019, at their Scunthorpe site. Prospective applicants can come along between 9am and 12pm, with site tours taking place every half hour.
John Brewster, Operations Director at Lebus, said: “Lebus products are designed and manufactured to the highest possible standards.
“We want to develop local talent to help create our sofas that are in homes across the country.
“No previous experience is necessary for these positions, so with attractive pay rates, fully supported training, 32 days holiday and a meal allowance for apprentices, Lebus Upholstery is the place to start your career.”
If you would like support completing your application or honing your interview skills, you can get help from North Lincolnshire Council’s Action Station, based at Scunthorpe Central. You can contact the Action Station on action.station@northlincs.gov.uk or by calling 01724 296969.
You can find more information about the apprenticeships available at Lebus, and apply online, at www.lebus.co.uk
Cllr Richard Hannigan, Deputy Leader of North Lincolnshire Council, said: “Our Economic Growth team are keen to support local businesses looking to upskill their workforce or grow their operations. We’ve been working with Lebus to help them plug their skills gap and find the next generation of furniture-makers right here in North Lincolnshire.
“It is so promising to see businesses thriving in our area and recognising that North Lincolnshire has the space and job-ready workforce needed to support growth.”
Lebus Upholstery is based on Queensway Industrial Estate, Scunthorpe, DN16 3RN.
Picture of the Lebus factory kindly supplied by the company through North Lincolnshire Council.

1 comment:

vivian hulett said...

I will forever be indebted to the great Dr Ojogun for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Tebe now, his email is ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2348154637647