Friday, June 14, 2019

WHERE TO ENJOY LIVE MUSIC IN BRIGG THIS WEEKEND


Vocalist Noz will be performing at the Woolpack in Brigg on Saturday evening, June 15, from 9.15pm.
Admission is free as Noz makes a welcome return to the Market Place venue.
Our picture shows him performing at the Woolie in April 2018.
Just About Country - playing a mix of country music, songs from the 60s and rock - will be appearing at Brigg Servicemen's Club, Coney Court, on Saturday, June 15, from 7.30pm.
This event is for the Brigg Breast Cancer Support Group.
Tickets are available from Brigg Tourist Information Office on the ground floor of the Buttercross and also from the club. The £10 cost includes a pie and peas supper.

Jonny Bilton, singer/guitarist, will be providing the music at Brigg Town Football Club's presentation evening at The Hawthorns on Saturday night. All welcome.

2 comments:

vivian hulett said...

I will forever be indebted to the great Dr Ojogun for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Tebe now, his email is ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2348154637647  

Nina Athena said...

Thank you for sharing this on your blog! It is very helpful for my insight! Please update more posts about this. Would love to see more updates from you.

Live Music Venue Melbourne