Wednesday, June 26, 2019

BRIGG CIVIC SERVICE DATE ANNOUNCED


The annual Civic Service for Brigg will be held on Sunday, July 14, 2019.
Town Mayor Coun Sharon Riggall and her Consort Martin (pictured above) will be joined by councillors, visiting VIPs and members of the local community.
The service will be held at St John's Church, in the town centre, starting at 3pm.
It will take place just a couple of weeks before Brigg's Curate, The Rev Trudy Hobson, becomes Priest in Charge of the Upper Wylye Valley Team.
She will be licensed on July 29 at the Heytesbury St Peter and St Paul Church by the Bishop of Salisbury, The Rt Rev Nicholas Holtam.
For some time The Rev Trudy has been working alongside Father Owain Mitchell, Vicar of Brigg, also covering Wrawby, Cadney and Howsham, Bonby and Worlaby.

1 comment:

vivian hulett said...

I will forever be indebted to the great Dr Ojogun for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Tebe now, his email is ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2348154637647