Plans to create residential apartments in Brigg Market Place will be considered at a forthcoming meeting.
When the Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee convenes in the Angel Suite Lounge on Monday, June 24, from 6.45pm, it will look at this application for four apartments at 27 Market Place (close to the former HSBC bank).
This is a resubmission of an application lodged some years ago.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Election of Chairman
2. Election of Vice Chairman
3. To Receive Apologies and Approve reasons for absence.
4. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
5. TO RECEIVE AND APPROVE THE MINUTES, AS CIRCULATED, OF THE COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON 29 APRIL 2019.
6. To Receive any general correspondence.
7. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence.
8. To Receive the update on outstanding issues from the Clerk
9. a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED:
- Convert and change use of upper and second floor to form 4 residential apartments and upgrade rear parking area (resubmission of PA/20015/082) at 27 Market Place, Brigg
- Resubmission of PA/2018/355 for the (conversion of garage, erection of first floor side extension and internal alterations) to alter roof design, height and depth of the first floor extension) at 12 St James Road, Brigg
- Erect a single-storey rear extension at 30 Central Square, Brigg
- Erect first floor side extension at 11 Maple Close, Brigg
- Raise existing canopy over petrol station including associated works at Brigg Service Station, Bridge Street, Brigg