Friday, June 21, 2019

COMEDY AND LIVE MUSIC TO ENJOY IN BRIGG THIS WEEKEND


There's a choice of live music and comedy to enjoy at three Brigg venues on Saturday, June 22, 2019.
An acoustic duo playing pop and rock, Johnny And The Rocket will be at the Woolpack Hotel, Market Place, from 9pm. Free admission - all welcome.
The Blindside rock, pop and indie covers band will be playing at Brigg Town Football Club's licensed Hawthorns venue, from 9pm. Pop along and take a look - admission to the gig £5.
In addition, there's a live stand-up comedy night at Brigg & District Servicemen's Club, Coney Court, from 8pm.
This event -  featuring Funhouse Comedy's Andrew Bird, Karen Bayley, Simon Lomas and compere Stevie Gray - is ticket only.
They cost £10 on the door or £8 in advance; Call 07745722113 or use this online link...
PICTURED ABOVE: Award-winning Karen Bailey, who will be cracking jokes at the Servicemen's Club.

1 comment:

vivian hulett said...

I will forever be indebted to the great Dr Ojogun for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Tebe now, his email is ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2348154637647