Saturday, June 01, 2019

BRIGG NOMINATIONS WELCOMED FOR COMMUNITY CHAMPION AWARDS

Councillor John Briggs - Chair of the Community Champions Award Committee in North Lincolnshire

From today (June 1) people living in Brigg and the surrounding area can nominate people or groups for North Lincolnshire Community Champion Awards.
Now in its eighth year, the Community Champion Awards continue to recognise unsung heroes in communities across North Lincolnshire.
"Do you know an individual or group that deserves a North Lincolnshire Community Champion Award?" the council asks.
If so, nominate your Community Champions online at www.northlincs.gov.uk/champion
Alternatively, call 01724 297270 during office hours or email community.recreation@northlincs.gov.uk for a form.
The closing date for nominations is September 30.
There are 23 awards up for grabs, as follows...

Volunteer category
Young Volunteer of the Year
Adult Male Volunteer of the Year
Adult Female Volunteer of the Year

Achievement category
Anti-Bullying Champion
Personal Courage
Sports Achiever of the Year
Young Sports Achiever of the Year
Young Arts Heritage Achiever of the Year
Adults Arts Heritage Achiever of the Year
Outstanding Achievement (Young)
Outstanding Achievement (Adult)

Community category
Community Champion of the Year
Outstanding Contribution to a Safer Community
Outstanding Contribution to a Learning Community
Outstanding Contribution to a Stronger Community
Community Contribution to Crime Reduction
Outstanding Contribution to Tourism
Community Project of the Year
Community Sports Team of the Year

Inspiration category
Young Carer of the Year
Adult Carer of the Year
Act of Bravery
Lifetime Achievement

The 2019 Community Champion Awards are set to be presented on Thursday, November 28 at The Baths Hall in Scunthorpe.
Cllr John Briggs, pictured above, Chair of the Community Champions Award Committee, said: “I am delighted that the Community Champion Awards are now in its eighth year. Each year I am overwhelmed by the outstanding people we have in our communities that go above and beyond to do amazing and selfless things.
“Without the support of our sponsors the Community Champion Awards wouldn't be the success it is today so I would like to say a big thank you to each and every one of them. 
“If you know an individual or group that deserves a Community Champion Award, please make sure you nominate them. Whether it is a personal achievement, inspiration to others, the work they have done in their community or volunteering their services for a good cause, we want to hear from you.”

5 comments:

vivian hulett said...

I will forever be indebted to the great Dr Ojogun for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Tebe now, his email is ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2348154637647  

Dr. Murugu Makini said...

I Need instant death spell Caster Revenge spell caster. Contact Dr. Muguru on dr.makinidrmurugu@gmail.com

I want to share my testimony of a great death spell caster that helped me in casting a death spell on the lady that destory my home and took my husband completely away from me and left me with our two kids, after dr. murugu cast the spell the bitch died in a car accident within 24 hours, all thanks to this great man dr. murugu for this instant death Spell. If you also need an urgent death spell on someone then contact this great spell caster dr. murugu immediately via his email address dr.makinidrmurugu@gmail.com or his whatsapp +90 538 069 4285. Website: http://drmuruguspells.com
Website: https://drmakinidrmurugu.blogspot.com

Dr. Murugu Makini said...

I Need instant death spell Caster Revenge spell caster. Contact Dr. Muguru on dr.makinidrmurugu@gmail.com

I want to share my testimony of a great death spell caster that helped me in casting a death spell on the lady that destory my home and took my husband completely away from me and left me with our two kids, after dr. murugu cast the spell the bitch died in a car accident within 24 hours, all thanks to this great man dr. murugu for this instant death Spell. If you also need an urgent death spell on someone then contact this great spell caster dr. murugu immediately via his email address dr.makinidrmurugu@gmail.com or his whatsapp +90 538 069 4285. Website: http://drmuruguspells.com
Website: https://drmakinidrmurugu.blogspot.com

Katrina said...

Hi everyone I'm Mrs Katrina Bennett, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and i have tried have him back but i could not, so i try to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your Ex back and there i saw a lady testifying on how Dr.alusi helped her to get her husband back after he was tie down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and i contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.alusi helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also reunite your lovers feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor alusi can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and some other things.I can assure he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [dr.alusistanley@gmail.com] or +2348146050373.

ANNA said...

Hi everyone my name is Anna and I have a testimony. It all started 7 months ago when my husband left me because I was not able to give birth after 6 years of marriage. When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside me. I wondered for a long time,until a friend of mine told me about one spells caster that helped her in a similar situation that she found on a television program, She encouraged me to contact the spell caster and i emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me. To cut the story short, after some few days, my husband came back to me and told me that he's ready to wait until I'm able to give him a child. Now I'm so happy to tell anyone that is reading this testimony that I'm 9 weeks pregnant at as when this testimony was written. Which is why I will continue to  testifying about the good work he has done for me and my family. If you are in any circumstance, I urge you to contact him via the email address
(dr.alusistanley@gmail.com)or WhatsApp +2348146050373 .I assure you that you his is capable to put an end to whatever situation you are facing.