Sunday, December 01, 2019

VIEW 36 PICTURES FROM THE BRIGG CHRISTMAS LIGHTS EVENT 2019 WHICH 2,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED



With an estimated 2,000 crowd, the Christmas lights switch-on 2019 in Brigg town centre proved popular on Friday night (November 29) in chilly but fine weather.
It was accompanied by a Christmas Fair & Market organised by Brigg District Lions, while many shops, businesses and eateries stayed open late into the evening.
Brigg Town Council provided the illuminations, while many people browsed the various stalls and stands set out in the Market Place, Wrawby Street, the Angel Suite and St John's Church Hall.
Our thanks go to Ken Harrison, of Brigg Matters magazine, for these pictures taken on the evening.
Above we see excited sisters, Evie & Lily, who met Father Christmas in the Lions' Bandstand Grotto.
"During the period, Father Christmas stabled his reindeer and sleigh at John Reid's Transport on Atherton Way," Ken reveals.
Brigg Town Mayor Coun Sharon Riggall and Deputy Town Mayor Coun Brian Parker met many townsfolk during the evening.
The Vale Academy Orchestra was among a number of groups providing live music from the stage during the evening.
Click here to view 16 more pictures taken at the event and a report about some of the attractions on offer...


The Vale Academy Orchestra performing.
















 



Brigg Town Mayor Coun Sharon Riggall with Deputy Mayor Coun Brian Parker, left, and Mike Storey, a former chairman of Brigg Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee.















1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Mira i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr ojoka, my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at
drojokaspelltemple@gmail .com or WhatsApp +2348144172934  





























































My name is Mira i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr ojoka, my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at
drojokaspelltemple@gmail .com or WhatsApp +2348144172934  






































































































My name is Mira i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr ojoka, my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at
drojokaspelltemple@gmail .com or WhatsApp +2348144172934