Saturday, February 23, 2019
SONG FOR BRIGG SEEKING COUNCIL GRANT
The Brigg Singers are looking to commission a Song for Brigg and the idea will be considered by Brigg Town Council during its next meeting, to be held on Monday, February 25 in the Angel Suite, starting at 7.15pm.
A council grant is being sought by this group.
Monday's meeting is open to interested members of the public.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. To Receive Apologies and to Approve Reasons for Absence.
2. a) To Consider the suspension of the Meeting for the Purpose of Prayer.
b) To Resolve that Standing Orders be reinstated
3.a) To Record any Declarations of Interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below.
b) To note any dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the Agenda Items listed below.
4. Police Matters
5. To receive any correspondence (for information only).
6. To receive the update on any outstanding issues from the clerk.
7. Public Question Time
8. To Receive any Questions from Members.
9. To Receive a report from the North Lincolnshire Council Ward Councillors.
10. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS.
i. To approve the minutes of Full Council - Monday 21 January 2019
ii. To note the minutes of Planning Committee - Monday 21 January 2019
iii. To note the minutes of Personnel Committee - Monday 14 January 2019, Monday 11 February 2019
11. To receive reports from members delegated to serve on outside bodies and working groups.
Masterplan and Arches
Millennium Green - to receive an update on the proposed CCTV installation
Angel Suite Review - no meeting held
Brigg in Bloom - meeting held 5 February 2019
Litter Picking Group
12. ALLOTMENTS UPDATE
i) Redcombe Lane
ii) Grammar School Road
iii) Allotment relocation update
iv) To agree the arrangements for Grass Cutting for 2019
13. ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
a) To Receive the following Budget Monitoring Reports as at 31 January 2019 and Approve the Accounts for Payment for Full Council and the Angel Suite, and Bank Reconciliations for each.
14. GRANT APPLICATIONS
To Determine the Grant Application from the Brigg Singers for the Commission of a ‘Song for Brigg’.
15. ENTRY TO CPRE BEST KEPT VILLAGE COMPETITION
16. Arrangements for the 2019 Garden Competition
17. Arrangements for the Christmas Lights Switch On, to reconnect with the working group to look at 2019.
18. Trade Watch - to receive an update on the North Lincolnshire initiative and to consider for decision how the council might use its crime and disorder budget to support in the town.
19. To Consider items for the agenda for the Annual Town Meeting on 25 March 2019.