Tuesday, March 24, 2020

POSITIVE UPDATE FROM BRIGG LIVE ARTS DURING THE CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY


Amid the 'negativeness' relating to the worrying Coronavirus emergency, Brigg Live Arts tell us it has some positive news. Our thanks go to Roberta Fulford for the update below, on behalf of the Brigg Live Arts Committee...

After having to postpone our Singing Workshop which was to be held on April 18th, the Brigg Live Arts committee have decided that instead of announcing that the planned Brigg Live Arts Fest is cancelled that a forward looking plan would be more positive at this difficult time.
The exciting programme for the Brigg Live Arts Fest 'Feel Good Day' on May 9th was ready to go to print and we now have the task of contacting all of the performers, organisations, volunteers and stallholders to tell them that it is not going ahead.
We have, however, provisionally booked the Bandstand for Saturday August 29th in the hope that we can reschedule the Brigg Live Arts Fest.
With some lively music, craft stalls and other creative activities incorporating our Art Exhibition in The Angel Suite we hope that we will be able to have a great 'Feel Good Day' during August Bank Holiday weekend.
Of course this is all subject to how the current situation develops, so, look out for announcements (please 'like' our Facebook page or join our group), save the date and keep your fingers crossed!
Keep safe everybody - thanks for your support and hope to see you all soon.
P.S. We also have the fabulous Wilson Family booked for Friday November 20th so please save the date, too.

2 comments:

jacob mason said...

FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ADIGBA cured them from herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ADIGBA because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ADIGBA via dradigba@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348077875210. he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus. 1 HIV cure 2 cancer 3 diabetes 4 hepatitis 5 herpes. You can contact if you are having any problem... 

benjamin victoria said...

I'm really happy that i have been cured from HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR.MOMOH have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 3 months which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases. you can get to him through email: DRMOMOHHEALERTEMPLE@EMAIL.COM or WhatsApp him +2348166979481.