Brigg Town Council will be holding its monthly meeting on Monday evening (March 23) in the Angel Suite (the former ballroom) from 7pm with allotments, grass cutting, Brigg in Bloom and a grant application among items to be considered.
Interested members of the public may attend this meeting.
AGENDA/BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. To Receive Apologies and to Approve Reasons for Absence.
2. a) To Consider the suspension of the Meeting for the Purpose of Prayer.
b) To Resolve that Standing Orders be reinstated
3. a) To Record any Declarations of Interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below.
b) To note any dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the Agenda Items listed below.
4. Police Matters
5. To receive any correspondence (for information only).
6. To receive the update on any outstanding issues from the clerk.
7. Public Question Time
8. To Receive any Questions from Members.
9. To Receive a report from the North Lincolnshire Council Ward Councillors.
10. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS.
- To approve the minutes of the Council meeting
- To approve the minutes of the Extraordinary Council meeting Monday 2 March 2020
- To note the minutes of Planning and Environment
- Environmental Development Group – meeting arranged for 15 April 2020
- Brigg in Bloom - no meeting held
- Date for next Litter Pick
- Christmas Lights – to set a meeting date
To Receive the Budget Monitoring Reports as at 29 February 2020, and Approve the Accounts for Payment.
13. ALLOTMENTS UPDATE
- Redcombe Lane
- Grammar School Road
- Allotment relocation update
15. TO AGREE PAYMENT OF THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS INVOICE
16. TO CONSIDER THE DELEGATION OF DECISIONS IN THE EVENT OF A DECLARATION OF EMERGENCY - following advice from ERNLLCA and NALC
17. TO CONSIDER CHANGES TO THE GRASS CUTTING ARRANGEMENTS
- Additional acreage in Brigg cited by North Lincolnshire Council
- Addition of the contract for Wrawby
- Addition of the Allotments into the Brigg Contract
The Annual Town Public Meeting Meeting due to follow at 7.30pm in the Angel Suite has now been cancelled.