Saturday, March 21, 2020
UPDATE: ANNUAL BRIGG TOWN PUBLIC MEETING NOW CANCELLED
Brigg Blog has now been informed that the Annual Town Meeting has been cancelled.
It had been arranged for Monday (March 23) in the main room of the Angel Suite (the former ballroom near Exchange Place), starting at 7.30pm.
News of the cancellation reached us this morning (Saturday).
The agenda, listed below, will be carried forward to some future date.
1. Welcome by the Town Mayor
2. To Receive the Minutes of the 2019 Annual Town Meeting
3. Matters arising from the Minutes
4. Town Mayor’s Report – Councillor Sharon Riggall
5. Reports from others, to include:
i. North Lincolnshire Ward Councillors.
ii. Policing in Brigg (subject to officer availability)
6. Brigg in Bloom Update – Councillor Riggall
7. Meet the Handyman
8. OPEN FORUM.
PICTURED: A previous Annual Town Meeting held in the Angel Suite.