Tuesday, March 31, 2020

MORE BRIGG BUILDINGS & PLAY AREAS CLOSED DURING CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY

 

Please note that North Lincolnshire Council has closed two more important public buildings during the Coronavirus emergency and play areas - on the grounds of public safety.
Pennies cannot be spent until further notice in the public toilet blocks on Cary Lane, near the town's main bus stop, and at East Park, close to the Tintab shelter and the Monument roundabout.
Some people 'caught short' might have nipped into pubs or other businesses with toilets, but that option is also unavailable at present due to enforced closures.
So make sure you 'go' before you go out on essential shopping trips or for your government-permitted daily exercise walk.
The East Park WCs had only recently re-opened, having been out of action since last September. This toilet block has been given a new roof.

Children's play areas are also now out of bounds - see picture below taken earlier this week on the Davy Memorial Field  between Bigby Road and Kings Avenue. The black and white notice, right, explains the reason to visiting youngsters and their parents.
UK residents are now being urged to celebrate the heroics of NHS (National Health Service) employees EVERY Thursday at 8pm through a national 'mass applaud' session. Many people in Brigg supported the first of these last Thursday.

 


A locked entrance to the WCs near the Tintab shelter.

2 comments:

jacob mason said...

FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ADIGBA cured them from herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ADIGBA because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ADIGBA via dradigba@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348077875210. he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus. 1 HIV cure 2 cancer 3 diabetes 4 hepatitis 5 herpes. You can contact if you are having any problem... 

larry dina said...

My husband left me for another woman after one year of our marriage. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. On this faithful day  as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a particular testimony about this good DR IROSI help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I’m so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage email him at:(DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM) Simply contact the great “DR IROSI” If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., do not cry anymore-contact this powerful spell caster now. Thank you DR IROSI for saving my broken relationships and brought my husband back to me!” email him at: (DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM) or call/whatsapp him via: +2348118829771.