Proposals to add further parking restrictions on one road in Brigg near the A18 but remove yellow lines at another location will be considered at a meeting tonight.
Brigg Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee will consider the highway authority 'No Waiting at Any Time' intentions for Dudley Road (additional restriction) and Forrester Street (partial removal) when it meets in the Angel Suite on Monday, September 24, from 6.45pm.
This meeting is open to interested members of the public.
AGENDA/BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. To Receive apologies and Approve reasons for absence.
2. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
3. TO RECEIVE AND APPROVE THE MINUTES, AS CIRCULATED, OF THE COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON 23 JULY 2018.
4. To Receive any general correspondence.
(a) To note the NLC Adoption of Statement of Community Involvement
5. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence. Premises Licence PRM 0450 - Dying Gladiator, Bigby Street, Brigg
6. To Receive the update on outstanding issues from the Clerk
7. a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED:
Proposal: Planning permission to erect single-storey extension to side and rear and two-storey extension to front at 40 Bigby High Road, Brigg, DN20 9HD
b) TO NOTE THE DECISIONS RECEIVED FROM NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL REGARDING PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS
8. To note the proposed Traffic Regulations scheduled for:-
i) Dudley Road, Brigg – additional No Waiting at Any Time restriction near the junction of Barnard Avenue.
ii) Forrester Street, Brigg (pictured twice here) – revoking the No Waiting at Any Time restriction outside the new houses.