Friday, November 02, 2018

WHERE TO ENJOY LIVE MUSIC IN BRIGG ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3 2018


There are live music gigs coming up in Brigg on Saturday, November 3, 2018.
K S - described as a new duo to the town, and pictured above - will be performing in the new Stables bar at the side of the Dying Gladiator, Bigby Street, from 8.30pm.
Meanwhile, at the Woolpack, in the Market Place, the music from 8.30pm will come from Shine, playing tunes made famous by bands like Oasis, Blur and The Stone Roses.
There's free admission to both these gigs, so pop in and take a look!

1 comment:

emilynia said...

I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR ben told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR ben the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted DR ben he assured me that my man will come again. he gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent him the money and he bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as he told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because DR ben is so real and i urge you contact him now on his email so that he can also help you the way he helped me. email is; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com and you can also contact him with his phone Call & WhatsApp;+2348151642717...