Wednesday, November 21, 2018

MORE REVEALED ABOUT THE BIGGER ALDI STORE PLANNED IN BRIGG


Further information has been revealed about the bigger Aldi store now planned for Bridge Street, Brigg.
The retailer is asking North Lincolnshire Council to approve a five per cent increase in floor space - two years after the original scheme was approved.
The company says: "The revisions sought effectively bring the consented store in line with the latest company business model and ensure the store is able to operate as efficiently and effectively as possible upon trading.
"Aldi remains 100% committed to the site, and the revisions sought are needed to ensure the development is able to come forward and provide long term benefit to the community."
Aldi adds: "The larger floor plate will allow for gains and improved efficiencies compared to the previously approved floor plan."
North Lincolnshire Council is now considering the application.
The local authority has set a "consultation period" which will end on December 20.
Brigg Town Council will have an opportunity to comment at the forthcoming November meeting of its Planning & Environment Committee.

1 comment:

emilynia said...


When I found Dr. ben I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr.ben through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. ben helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. ben to anyone in need of help. Email: drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348151642717....