Sunday, November 11, 2018

BRIGG BLOG'S FOOTBALL ROUND-UP: GAMES PLAYED SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10 2018


Brigg Town Football Club enjoyed a 2-0 home win over Cleethorpes Town Reserves in the Balcan Lighting Supplies Lincolnshire League Premier yesterday  (Saturday, November 10).
Jack Tierney and Jake Reed scored for the Zebras in the second half to send the Hawthorns faithful home in a happy frame of mind.
Brigg are second in the table behind Gainsborough Trinity Reserves who have a slightly better goal difference. However, the Zebras have a game in hand.
Briggensians won 4-1 at Limestone Rangers Reserves in the first round of the EC Surfacing Ltd Scunthorpe & District Football League's Johnstone Insurance Nursing Cup.
The Brigg team's scorers were Ben Lingard (2), Sol Hari and Ciaran Savage.
In division one, Barnetby United suffered a 6-1 defeat away to Scotter United.
Scotter made it three wins out of three to head the first division table after sweeping aside Barnetby at North Moor Road.
The opening 40 minutes saw a close, even contest with Scotter hitting the post and Barnetby going close through a Carter header.
Remarkably, though, by half-time Scotter led 3-0 as Barnetby suffered a calamitous 5 minutes.
Scotter has gone 5-0 up with 15 minutes left when Barnetby's Ben Hunt headed home a consolation goal for his 7th of the season, only for Scotter to promptly head up the other end and make it 6-1 to round off the scoring.
Our thanks go to Lee Fielden for the report and pictures seen here.
Division two leaders Barnetby United Reserves enjoyed an 11-0 home win over bottom-placed Santon.
Kyle Sylvester netted seven times, while Liam Dawson and Ben Popple scored a couple apiece.
Hibaldstow Wanderers recorded a 5-4 home victory against Scotter United Reserves.
On the mark for Hibaldstow were Adam Webb (3), Paul Smith and Jack Wilson.

 



1 comment:

emilynia said...


I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR ben told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR ben the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted DR ben he assured me that my man will come again. he gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent him the money and he bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as he told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because DR ben is so real and i urge you contact him now on his email so that he can also help you the way he helped me. email is; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com and you can also contact him with his phone Call & WhatsApp;+2348151642717...