Sunday, November 04, 2018

BRIGG BLOG'S NOVEMBER 2018 BONFIRE AND FIREWORKS DISPLAY PREVIEW


It's now many years since the last communal bonfire and firework display was staged on Brigg Recreation Ground.
But local people wanting to enjoy an organised display in November 2018 will not have to travel too far out of town.
Today (Sunday, November 4) there's a firework display at the Jolly Miller pub/restaurant, on Brigg Road, Wrawby.
The gates open at 5pm with the display starting at 6pm.
"Outside catering" will offer food, drinks and dunking donuts, and there will be music.
Admission is £2 for adults and £1 for children.
Those visiting the display by car are asked to use nearby Vicarage Motors to park their vehicles.
Drivers are asked not to park on the A18 close to the hostelry.
Tomorrow (Monday, November 4) the Sutton Arms, on West Street, Scawby, will be holding its annual bonfire and firework display, with barbecued food and entertainment.
The fire will be lit at 6.30pm, with the first fireworks lighting up the sky at 7pm.
The cost is £3 for adults and £1 for children.


Look after your four-legged friends this Bonfire Night

FROM NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL

As Bonfire Night approaches, we’re urging pet owners not to ignore their four-legged friends. Halloween costumes and the loud bangs and flashes created by fireworks can be exciting for us but very frightening for dogs and other animals. Please plan ahead to keep your dogs and other pets safe.
Petlog, the largest lost and found database for microchipped pets, receive more than double the reports of lost pets during this period than any other time of year.
In case your pet becomes frightened by loud whizzes and bangs, gets spooked and runs away, make sure your pet is microchipped and has a collar and a tag. If they are microchipped, are your details up-to-date so that you can be reunited quickly and easily?
You may wish to consult your local vet regarding various calming products that your pet may benefit from during these events.
If you lose your dog or come across a stray dog, please call our Dog Warden on 01724 297000.​
 

1 comment:

emilynia said...

I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR ben told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR ben the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted DR ben he assured me that my man will come again. he gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent him the money and he bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as he told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because DR ben is so real and i urge you contact him now on his email so that he can also help you the way he helped me. email is; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com and you can also contact him with his phone Call & WhatsApp;+2348151642717...