Thursday, November 01, 2018

RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY IN THE BRIGG AREA TODAY

The Mayor of North Lincolnshire - Coun John Briggs - pictured on Nigel Fisher's Brigg Blog - November 2018

The Mayor of North Lincolnshire, Coun John Briggs, from Crowle, will attend a ribbon cutting at Forest Pines Hotel and Golf Resort, Broughton, today - Thursday, November 1, 2018 - at 11am.
The Ermine Street facility is now the DoubleTree by Hilton Forest Pines Golf & Spa Resort.
It has 188 guest rooms, a newly refurbished restaurant, spa and an award-winning 27-hole golf course. View further details here...
The original Briggate Lodge Hotel - forerunner of Forest Pines - was established in the late 1980s by a businessman who had operated the Lord Nelson in Brigg.
On Saturday  November 10 the Mayor, pictured above, will attending a Remembrance Service at St Helena’s Church, Kirmington, which begins at 11am.
This church was close to RAF Kirmington - the Second World War bomber base - since transformed into Humberside Airport.

Picture credit: North Lincolnshire Council.


1 comment:

emilynia said...


I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR ben told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR ben the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted DR ben he assured me that my man will come again. he gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent him the money and he bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as he told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because DR ben is so real and i urge you contact him now on his email so that he can also help you the way he helped me. email is; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com and you can also contact him with his phone Call & WhatsApp;+2348151642717...