Friday, November 30, 2018

BRIGG PUB OFFERING FREE FOOD ON THE NIGHT THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ARE SWITCHED ON




Just a reminder that tonight (Friday, November 30, 2018) will see the biggest spectator event of the year in Brigg town centre.
The Christmas lights will be switched on at 5pm from a stage erected in the Market Place by Brigg Town Council, which provides the illuminations.
At 6pm at the Black Bull, on Wrawby Street, there will be free food on offer, including mince pies, cakes and sandwiches to help people get into the Christmas spirit.
Panto stars from Scunthorpe will be attending the switch-on, which will be followed by the Lions' Christmas Fair, with a host of stalls, and late night shopping until 9pm.
Don't miss it! But remember to wrap up well against the cold, as those pictured above did for last year's event.
 

2 comments:

Ken Harrison said...

I didn't realise until this a.m. that John Reid of Reid Transport plays the role of Father Christmas.
I thought it was the real Father Christmas!

emilynia said...


When I found Dr. ben I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr.ben through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. ben helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. ben to anyone in need of help. Email: drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348151642717....