Thursday, November 29, 2018

BRIGG CHRISTMAS LIGHTS SWITCH-ON TO FEATURE PANTO STAR ANNIE FANNY


A really big crowd of people of all ages will be attending the Christmas lights switch-on 2018 in Brigg Market Place on Friday, November 30.
There will be music of various kinds performed on the stage and a guest appearance by very popular and long-serving panto star Annie Fanny, from Scunthorpe.
He will be joining Brigg Town Mayor Coun Donald Campbell to welcome visitors to the event.
The ceremony to illuminate the town centre will culminate in the lights coming on at 5pm, following the traditional countdown.
Brigg District Lions have organised an extensive festive fair, with stalls selling a wide range of items.
Food and drink will be widely on sale across the town centre, and many shops will be staying open late to take advantage of the spending power of up to 2,000 people visiting Brigg's major spectator event of the year.
The Christmas tree is already in place near the former NatWest Bank building.
Brigg Town Council has provided the Christmas lights (all of the LED variety using less energy) and has arranged the temporary stage and entertainment.
Brigg Blog hopes to see you there on the big night!
PICTURED: Annie Fanny (Darren Johnson) performing at a previous Christmas lights switch-on in Brigg.

1 comment:

emilynia said...


When I found Dr. ben I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr.ben through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. ben helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. ben to anyone in need of help. Email: drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348151642717....