Thursday, November 01, 2018

AUTUMN BRIGG GIN, CIDER & BEER FESTIVAL 2018 COMING UP


Brigg is to enjoy a two-day gin, cider and beer festival, with FREE entry.
It will be taking place on Friday and Saturday, November 2 and 3, 2018.
Called Scarefest, the event  is at Brigg Servicemen's Club, on Coney Court, adjoining the town's main car park.
Opening times are 7pm to 11pm on Friday; noon to 11pm on Saturday.
On offer will be 12 gins, five brands of cider and eight types of beer.
The event is being organised by Brigg District Lions.
All those aged 18 and over are welcome to attend.
As the festival is taking place in Halloween week, there will be a ghostly quiz, with prizes on offer.
For Brigg District Lions, who have been running a spring beer festival for many years, this is "a brand new event for all gin lovers."

2 comments:

emilynia said...


I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR ben told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR ben the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted DR ben he assured me that my man will come again. he gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent him the money and he bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as he told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because DR ben is so real and i urge you contact him now on his email so that he can also help you the way he helped me. email is; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com and you can also contact him with his phone Call & WhatsApp;+2348151642717...

Unknown said...

Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719