Tuesday, May 29, 2018

WINNER OF MAJOR BRIGG AWARD


Jean Neall - a familiar face to many people in Brigg - has received the coveted Joseph J. Magrath Award for Public Voluntary Service.
The trophy and certificate were presented to her, on behalf of Brigg Town Council, by retiring Town Mayor Coun Sharon Riggall.
Jean's many voluntary roles over the years have included catering at Brigg Town Football Club, providing refreshments at monthly meetings of Brigg Amateur Social Historians (BASH), cooking for the Methodist Church Lunch Club and helping to run a Brownie Pack.
She has also been a regular at exhibitions by Ancholme Artists.
The Town Council praised her unfailing dedication and commitment to the community  "and the time and effort she gives to everyone."


Jean at an exhibition by Ancholme Artists

Jean busy with the teas

Jean at a BASH nostalgia night

1 comment:

Spell Home said...

Get your lover back urgent effective love spell to win and get ex back my advise reveal you all to contact Dr Ogudugu for a genuine love spell on greatogudugu@gmail.com that work fast. here is my relationship story, i'm MaryJane born in Williamsburg,Virginia Usa..my boyfriend told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my boyfriend back. I read about many different ways of how to get ex back, but Dr Ogudugu caught my attention. I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the urgent love spell was cast, my boyfriend called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe, but later after he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back am so happy that my love is back again. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that Dr Ogudugu is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you Dr Ogudugu you are truly talented and gifted genuine spell caster. Contact him now if you need your girlfriend/boyfriend back or your girlfriend moved on to another man, do not cry anymore .. Dr Ogudugu is here to help out in relationship problem coz problem share is problem solve.
Email him at.... greatogudugu@gmail.com
whatsapp...+27663492930