Monday, May 21, 2018
BRIGG FIRM'S EXTENSION PLAN TO BE CONSIDERED BY COUNCILLORS TONIGHT
A company's proposed scheme to extend its premises in Brigg will be among the applications considered at a meeting of Brigg Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee in the Angel Suite tonight (Monday, May 21), starting at 6.45pm.
This meeting is open to interested members of the public.
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. To Receive apologies and Approve reasons for absence.
3. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
4. To Receive any general correspondence.
5. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence.
6. To Receive the update on outstanding issues from the Clerk
7. a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED
Proposal: Planning permission for phased development to erect a two storey office building and portal frame buildings for manufacturing and indoor storage and the erection of a covered shelter area (including demolition of existing office and warehouse block). Quinton and Kaines, Enterprise Court, Ancholme Business Court, Brigg, DN20 8UJ (off Europa Way, pictured above).
Proposal: Application to undertake pruning on a Tulip Tree, known as T1, within and subject to the Tree Preservation (29 Wrawby Road, Brigg) Order 1992 at Kingsmead, 29 Wrawby Road, Brigg, DN20 8DT
Proposal: Application for determination of the requirement for prior approval for the demolition of a single-storey office building at 2 Ancholme Way, Brigg, DN20 8NP
b) TO NOTE THE DECISIONS RECEIVED FROM NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL REGARDING PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS