The last traces of what was once a highly regarded place of employment in Brigg have now all but gone.
The factory, on Bridge Street, was a major employer for years until its closure in the 1970s.
The former Corah company premises then stood empty until demolition - the frontage being the last to go.
This was known locally as The Stocking Factory but it made knitwear as well as hosiery.
Nearby stood the Falcon Cycles Factory, again now but a memory for those who worked there.
Last August, North Lincolnshire Council received an application for permission to build 67 dwellings, plus garages, landscaping and access to redevelop this part of the town.
No decision on the scheme has yet been made by the planning authority.
Above we see a picture of the former Corah's frontage taken recently from Bridge Street, while below are some from past years.
Corah's St Margaret Factory - to use its full name - began making clothes in 1946, utilising a former RAF building.
Keen to develop 'light industry' and bring much-needed local jobs, Coun Ben Benstead, chairman of Brigg Urban District Council, and Town Clerk Joseph J Magrath, later to become known as Mr Brigg - then pressed the town's case to management at the company's HQ in Leicester, which was looking to establish a 'satellite factory'.
Twenty-three years later Messrs Benstead and Magrath were guests of honour at the opening of a 20,000ft extension at the St Margaret Factory, Edward Dodd recalled in his renowned Brigg book.
The ceremony was performed by The Hon Michael D. Sieff, assistant managing director of Marks and Spencer, which the Corah company supplied.
He described the factory as magnificent, and it included the very latest in automatic packaging.
In his 1973/74 book, Edward said Corah's and Spring Food Products (then owned by Morrells) were "the largest employers of labour within the urban area."
Sadly, just a few years later, they both closed, with major loss of local employment.