Wednesday, May 30, 2018

NEW DATE FOR BRIGG SCHOOL REUNION MATCH


A new date has been announced for a traditional sports match and school reunion in Brigg.
The Old Boys (Briggensians' Association) XI will now play a cricket team from Sir John Nelthorpe School in the annual  friendly match at SJN  on Friday, July 6. 

That's a month later than originally scheduled.
July 6 is also the date of Brigg Bike Night - so some of us are going to be busy!
Originally, Old Boys v The School was played on the pristine grass cricket square at Brigg Grammar School, the fixture lasting until comprehensive education arrived in 1976 and then being continued by SJN and the Briggensians to this day.
This year's encounter will start at 6pm.
The Summer Sports Reunion will then continue for the Old Boys with a visit to the Yarborough Hunt, Bridge Street, from about 9pm.
Briggensians unable to make the match are welcome to join the team at the hostelry to hear how things went.
The  annual Old Boys v School cricket match is thought to have been established during the 1920s.

Brigg Blog has already received  inquiries about the date of the 2018 match so please pass on the July 6 date to anyone you may know who is interested in taking part.

1 comment:

Spell Home said...

Get your lover back urgent effective love spell to win and get ex back my advise reveal you all to contact Dr Ogudugu for a genuine love spell on greatogudugu@gmail.com that work fast. here is my relationship story, i'm MaryJane born in Williamsburg,Virginia Usa..my boyfriend told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my boyfriend back. I read about many different ways of how to get ex back, but Dr Ogudugu caught my attention. I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the urgent love spell was cast, my boyfriend called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe, but later after he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back am so happy that my love is back again. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that Dr Ogudugu is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you Dr Ogudugu you are truly talented and gifted genuine spell caster. Contact him now if you need your girlfriend/boyfriend back or your girlfriend moved on to another man, do not cry anymore .. Dr Ogudugu is here to help out in relationship problem coz problem share is problem solve.
Email him at.... greatogudugu@gmail.com
whatsapp...+27663492930