Tuesday, May 29, 2018

ANCHOLME RIVER FESTIVAL 2018 ENJOYED IN BRIGG

  
PICTURES AND REPORT FROM KEN HARRISON, BRIGG MATTERS MAGAZINE


Folks enjoyed the opportunity to experience  the various water-activities available at the annual Ancholme River Festival in Brigg on Saturday (May 26).
Member of the Glanford and Scunthorpe Canoe Club joined forces with the Ancholme Rowing Club at their clubhouse in Manley Gardens for visitors, under the watchful eye of expert tuition, to try such activities as canoeing, rowing and stand-up paddle-boarding.
The sunny and warm weather helped to attract an enthusiastic crowd, many of whom were willing to try-out one of the various river pursuits available during the festival.
Meanwhile,  Ancholme Rowing Club is celebrating its 150th (or Sesquicentennial) year anniversary during 2018.




1 comment:

Spell Home said...

Get your lover back urgent effective love spell to win and get ex back my advise reveal you all to contact Dr Ogudugu for a genuine love spell on greatogudugu@gmail.com that work fast. here is my relationship story, i'm MaryJane born in Williamsburg,Virginia Usa..my boyfriend told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my boyfriend back. I read about many different ways of how to get ex back, but Dr Ogudugu caught my attention. I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the urgent love spell was cast, my boyfriend called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe, but later after he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back am so happy that my love is back again. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that Dr Ogudugu is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you Dr Ogudugu you are truly talented and gifted genuine spell caster. Contact him now if you need your girlfriend/boyfriend back or your girlfriend moved on to another man, do not cry anymore .. Dr Ogudugu is here to help out in relationship problem coz problem share is problem solve.
Email him at.... greatogudugu@gmail.com
whatsapp...+27663492930