On the menu will be the following...and more:
- "Your Sunday best" - traditional British roast with all the trimmings from £8.50p.
- Lincolnshire sausage and mash £8.95p.
- Fish and chips £9.95p.
- Goat's cheese salad £8.95p.
- Char-grilled 8oz sirloin steak £14.95p.
- Puddings £4.25p.
- Choose any three of the Bull's snack plates for only £9.95p, including glazed Lincolnshire sausages.
Following the closure of the Bull in June 2015 it reopened last year as Dexter's Ale House & Kitchen.
The premises have been closed all week for refurbishment and the new company in charge has reverted to the original name.
There's been a pub at this location since 1820.
To get a complete view of the menu, view the sign on the front of the Black Bull, near the front entrance.