During Brigg Town Council's March meeting to be held in the Angel Suite tonight (Monday, March 27) councillors will determine which contactor will carry out the renovation of the landmark structure (pictured above) erected following the First World War.
They will also consider the provision of hanging baskets beside the river.
This Town Council meeting will start at 7pm and is open to interested members of the public.
Councillors will also consider the election - by co-option - of another member to fill the authority's vacant seat.
TONIGHT'S TOWN COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
1) Notice convening the meeting
4) Declarations of interest
5) Police matters
6) Correspondence received
7) Update on outstanding issues from the Town Clerk
8) Public Question Time
9) Questions from councillors
10) Report from North Lincolnshire ward councillors
11) Approval of minutes of previous meetings
12) Reports from councillors delegated to serve on "outside bodies"
13) Accounts for audit
14) To determine the installation of artificial hanging baskets along the riverside walk
15) Authorise the formation of a Brigg in Bloom sub-committee
16) Purchase of hardware
17) Determine which contactor will carry out renovation of the Brigg War Memorial
18) To consider the applications for co-option and determine the candidate who will fill the Town Council's vacant seat
19) To consider and formulate a response to the request from North Lincolnshire Council in respect of the Community Governance Review
20) Consider planning applications received
Application PA/2017/277: Planning permission to erect an extension incorporating a cafe, to relocate a steel container and change the use to car park, Smithy's Fishing Pond, Island Carr Road, Brigg.
The Town Council meeting will be followed at 7.30pm by the Annual Town Public Meeting, also in the Angel Suite, which members of the public are welcome to attend.
VIEW DETAILS AND THE AGENDA THROUGH THIS LINK