Entry to the Suite at night is via the Rotunda (conservatory-like building alongside the rear car park).
There is a lift on the ground floor for those unable to cope with the steps leading up to the Suite.
Brigg Town Council organises the Annual Public Meeting but representatives of North Lincolnshire Council will also be in attendance.
1) Welcome by the Town Mayor, Coun Ann Eardley
2) Receive minutes of 2016 Annual Town Meeting
3) Any matters arising from the minutes
4) Brigg Town Mayor's Report
5) Reports from others to include: a) North Lincolnshire Councillors b) Policing (subject to officer availability)
6) Brigg in Bloom launch - Coun Sharon Riggall, Deputy Town Mayor
7) Open Forum - the opportunity for you to raise your issues with the Town Mayor and your elected representatives.
"HAVE YOUR SAY - IT'S YOUR TURN TO SPEAK..."