A number of Brigg area businesses have been inspected recently and rated by the local authority, with the results of the findings made public in the past couple of days through the Food Standards Agency.
The following seven Brigg and district premises all gained the top rating - 5 stars, "very good" - in recent inspections:
- Deli Diner, Wrawby Street, Brigg
- China Royal, Bridge Street, Brigg
- Newell's, Wrawby Street, Brigg
- Dying Gladiator, Bigby Street, Brigg
- Dunhams Bakery, Bridge Street, Brigg
- Orchard Court Residential Home, Wrawby Road, Brigg
- Rathside Residential Care Home, Gainsborough Lane, Scawby
More Brigg area food hygiene ratings will appear on our blog later in the week.
PICTURED ABOVE: A breakfast served up at the Deli Diner when we met Paul Johnson, the Brigg line rail campaigner, for a bite to eat. Below: the premises in Brigg awarded five stars in the latest round of inspections.
|The Deli Diner, Wrawby Street, Brigg|
|Orchard Court Residential Home, Wrawby Road, Brigg|
|Dunhams family bakers and confectioners, Bridge Street, Brigg|
|The China Royal Restaurant, & takeaway, Bridge Street, Brigg|
|The Dying Gladiator, Bigby Street, Brigg|
|Newell's of Brigg, family butchers and delicatessen, Wrawby Street|
|The coveted five star food hygiene sign displayed on business premises gaining the top rating|