North Lincolnshire Children’s Literacy Trust has got four pairs of VIP experience tickets to the 2017 X Factor Live tour to giveaway in a raffle.
The star-studded X Factor roadshow rolls into Leeds First Direct Arena on Saturday 11 March and you could experience all of this from the front stalls!
See all of your favourite acts up close and personal, including winner Matt Terry, finalist Saara Aalto and Honey G, performing their hits from the show and classic covers.
This package is extra special, giving winners the VIP treatment and the chance to meet and greet the stars backstage.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, please enter the raffle. It costs just £1 for a ticket and they are available at the following locations from Thursday 23 February:
- The Pods, Scunthorpe
- Hewson House, Station Road, Brigg
- Civic Centre, Scunthorpe
- Church Square House, Scunthorpe
- North Lincolnshire Museum, Scunthorpe
- North Lincolnshire Central Library, Scunthorpe
The draw will take place on Friday 3 March. Make sure you don’t miss out and get your raffle tickets before then.
All of proceeds from the raffle will directly support the North Lincolnshire Children’s Literacy Trust, a registered charity, and its vital mission to help children and young people discover the joys of reading.
Brian Laws at Elite FA Deals LTD and Mercedes Benz donated the prizes.
Cllr David Rose, a trustee of North Lincolnshire Children’s Literacy Trust, said: “Thank you to Brian Laws and Mercedes Benz for supporting North Lincolnshire Children’s Literacy Trust and kindly donating the VIP X Factor tickets.
“North Lincolnshire Children’s Literacy Trust aims to maximise the impact of investment in early childhood learning and development working with a range of partners. It will build upon all the fantastic achievements made so far with the Imagination Library and ensure the motivation and interest of children and families in literacy is maintained.
“If you are an X Factor fan, this raffle is certainly something you should not miss out on. To make sure you are in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, make sure you get a raffle ticket. Your support for the Children’s Literacy Trust will be greatly appreciated.”
North Lincolnshire Children’s Literacy Trust is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) with a board of trustees. It was established in October 2016.
The main aims of the Children’s Literacy Trust are:
- To raise awareness and address North Lincolnshire’s literacy challenge to equip children with literacy skills fit for employment and life.
- Establish literacy programmes, campaigns and partnerships to support and empower North Lincolnshire communities to improve the skills and confidence of those in need of literacy support.
- Work in partnership with schools, the education sector and business and community partners to identify literacy priorities for children, young people and their families and develop a range of approaches meet local need.